The four-day groov EPIC System Premium Factory Training course takes you through EPIC training—training for an Edge Programmable Industrial Controller (EPIC). Just as the acronym describes, you will learn how to collect, process, view, and exchange data at the edge; explore programming options; and use industrially hardened equipment to control applications in real time.
Classes are held at Opto 22 company headquarters in Temecula, California. Each class is limited to 12 students per class and costs $995 per seat. See Class Details for complete course description.
To purchase Premium Factory Training, see GROOV-TRAINING-PF.
After you purchase training
, you will receive an activation key
to register for one of the classes (schedule of classes listed below)
. Follow these steps:
The class schedule below shows 2023 - 2024 class dates and current availability.
- Log into your MyOpto account with your username and password. (This is the account used to purchase your groov product. If you don’t have a MyOpto account, you’ll be prompted to create one.)
- Click Manage groov.
- Click Activate.
- Enter your activation key (the activation key from the purchase of GROOV-TRAINING-PF).
- Click Submit.
- Choose the training class you want from those marked "Available." (Choose carefully! Please review our Cancellation Policy before selecting your class.)
- Click Apply. You are registered.
- Watch for an Opto 22 email confirming your class registration and giving you more information on what to expect.
We're looking forward to welcoming you to Opto 22 headquarters!
Details about the class
Map and driving directions
Accommodations near Opto 22
- Hands-on instruction for the groov EPIC system
- Breakfast snacks and full lunch every day
- Opto 22 T-shirt
- Duffel bag with gifts inside
Product support is FREE!
Toll-free (in the U.S.):
Hear what other attendees have said about their Premium Factory Training experience:
"You can really see that all of you truly love your work as it reflects in your teaching..." - Isaac Martínez,
Automation Technician, Pexco Aerospace
"...this was truly an exceptional training - best technical training I've been to in my career." - Jacob Zehnder, Engineer II, Parker Hannifin
"The knowledge base that the instructors brought forth was cutting edge." - Terry Simmons, Kobayashi Pharmaceutical Co.