Compatible brains, I/O, and racks
B4, a 32-channel Pamux digital brain, with the following I/O and racks:
B5, a 16-channel Pamux digital brain, with any of the following I/O and racks:
- G4 digital I/O: G4PB8H, G4PB16H, G4PB16HC
- Integral G4 I/O: G4PB16J, G4PB16K, G4PB16L, G4PB32H
- G1 digital I/O: PB4H, PB8H, PB16H, PB16HC
- Integral G1 I/O: PB16J, PB16K, PB16L
- Quad Pak I/O: PB16HQ
SNAP-B4, a 32-channel Pamux digital brain, with SNAP I/O and any SNAP B-series rack, for example the SNAP-B8M.
Analog I/O with Pamux
Pamux was also made available for analog signals, although the speed advantage of Pamux for digital is not realized with analog. Compatible products:
- B6, a 16-channel analog brain (now obsolete) and G1 analog I/O with a PB4AH, PB8AH, or PB16AH mounting rack
- SNAP-B6 32-channel analog and digital brain (obsolete) and SNAP I/O.
Compatible SDKs and adapter cards
PC-PAMUX-SDK for use with:
Adapter Card Toolkit for use with ISA bus: AC28 adapter card