43044 Business Park Drive, Temecula, CA 92590 USA
Local & outside the USA:(951) 695-3000
Toll-Free within the USA:(800) 321-6786
Fax: (951) 695-3095
Wireless or Wired?
How about both?
Watch as Engineer Ben Orchard introduces Wired+Wireless™.
- Wireless standards 802.11a/b/g
- Secure transmission algorithms including WPA2-AES, 802.11i
- Wired, wireless, or both at once
Watch the video now.
Watch a second video that shows how to configure and test wireless communications.
Explore wireless for yourself—explore with your mouse in a Flash demo.
Presenting Wired+Wireless PACs and I/O
Standalone controllers for high point-count, distributed systems:
- SNAP-PAC-S1-W—Standalone programmable automation controller (PAC)
- SNAP-PAC-S2-W—Standalone PAC with extra serial ports
Read the S-Series Data Sheet
Rack-mounted PACs for control and I/O processing all in one:
- SNAP-PAC-R1-W—Rack-mounted PAC with high-speed digital capability
- SNAP-PAC-R2-W—Rack-mounted PAC
Read the R-Series Data Sheet
I/O processors (brains) for distributed intelligence.
- SNAP-PAC-EB1-W—Intelligent I/O processor (brain) with high-speed digital capability
- SNAP-PAC-EB2-W—Intelligent I/O processor (brain)
Read the Brains Data Sheet
We make industrial wireless simple
- ALL analog, digital, and serial SNAP I/O modules can be used either wired or wirelessly.
- No extra components are needed to use Wired+Wireless PACs and I/O on your wireless LAN.
- Switch from wired to wireless or back again without changing programming, reconfiguring I/O, or changing field wiring.
- Mounting racks, power supplies, and accessories are the same for either wired or wireless use.