43044 Business Park Drive, Temecula, CA 92590 USA
Local & outside the USA:(951) 695-3000
Toll-Free within the USA:(800) 321-6786
Fax: (951) 695-3095
PAC Checklist for your next automation project
100s of I/O Types
Voltage, dry contact, quadrature, mechanical relay, current, RMS, rate, temperature, energy, RTD, pH/ORP, thermistor, load cell, TPO, RS-232, RS-485, Profibus, motion control, Wiegand...
Choose the right I/O for your application with the SNAP PAC Configurator.
See digital, analog, and serial modules.
- Take advantage of intelligent remote I/O.
- Key processes continue even when communication is lost.
- Reduce stress on controller and network.
- Easily add or change I/O.
See the SNAP PAC System.
Ethernet + Wireless
- Industrial Ethernet with networking options like segmented networks or daisy-chaining
- 802.11a/b/g wireless LAN with 802.11i security standards including WPA2/AES
- The same SNAP I/O used in both wired and wireless networks
- Wired, wireless, or both at once
- Integrated, easy-to-use software for industrial control, remote monitoring, and data acquisition.
- Free PAC Project Basic includes control, HMI, and configuration software.
- Need more? PAC Project Professional adds OPC connectivity, database communication, controller redundancy, support for legacy Opto 22 I/O, and a software-based controller, for a very reasonable price.
- Hands-on classes introduce PAC Project software, SNAP PAC programmable automation controllers, and SNAP I/O.
- Learn to configure I/O, program control strategies, and develop HMI screens.
- Or see the Self-Training Guide and learn the SNAP PAC System in 5 easy steps.
Lifetime I/O, made in the USA
Experience the Opto 22 difference!